1. His gentle strength.
2. His bear hugs.
3. His loving support.
4. The way he only had to look at me a certain way and I knew I needed to shape up.
5. His commitment to Christ and his willingness to follow no matter what.
6. He took time to teach me things: basketball, softball, how to pound a nail, etc.
7. The way he loved my mom.
8. The way he loved to buy us presents that he knew we would love.
9. The way he loved everyone around him with Christ's love.
10. His sense of humor.
These of course can not fully express my love for my Dad. I've never met anyone that I admire so much. I miss him so much and can't wait to see him again in heaven!