Friday, March 7, 2008

Emergency Room

Well, Kinley and I just returned from a trip to the emergency room. He woke up this morning with wheezy breathing. He has had a cough, but it definetely had turned into something worse in the night. So now we have a nebulizer machine to give him breathing treatments. He does sound a lot better after the two treatments at the hospital. They said that he has "stuff" in his right lung that could have turned into pneumonia. So . . . I'm glad I took him in. He is sleeping soundly now. I had a little bit of a hard time with the E.R. doctor. He kept telling me the same things over and over like I didn't understand. Do I look that dull? I didn't think so. Anyway, glad to have some medicine to help the little guy get better. I hate when he is sick! Kinley of course had the nurses wrapped around his finger as he was blowing them all kisses! :) What a cutie!
Chris had to go back to work today. It was so nice having him home the last two days!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hope he feels better soon. That's always scary to have to take them in to the ER. Glad to know they caught it early though.

Smileyface said...

Must be the day for ER...you can read my blog so I don't have to rewrite it all I guess. Hope he gets feeling better soon! Hugs*