Friday, March 28, 2008

Ladies Night

Last night Mom, Sally, and I went to Kankakee with no children! It was a lot of fun. The trip included Target, one of my favorite stores, eating at Steak and Shake (yummy!), and Aldis. I of course spent more money that I brought which was very embarrasing, but my sister came through for me. :) I think we're stocked up again for awhile. It wasn't a real fun time driving home because there was sleet for half of the way, but it was nice getting away without any of the kiddies. The sense of freedom is nice once in awhile!

4 comments:

Chad and Alison said...

We got out last night too without the kids. Alison's good friend from high school was in town (fro New York) so we went out to dinner with her and her husband and left the kids with Grandma Kapilla. While we obviously all love our children immensely, sometimes we all need a bit of a break from them. :)

The Timothy's said...

sounds like a great time. Thats what we need every now and again.

Kim said...

Yea for a girl's night out! Even doing shopping without little ones can be considered fun.

The Timothy's said...

Man your quick on checking out my blog you werent home long. I had fun hangin with you guys tonight we should try to do it again soon.