Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spoiled


I think I am getting spoiled because I have had two nights in a row adult interaction without having to take care of Kinley at the same time. Last night we went to our friends house for supper with the India mission team. It was a lot of fun-lots of laughter. The best part was that Laura K. made chocolate mint brownies-my favorite! I think I ate four! Bad girl! Oh well. They were worth it. I never knew I would be so thankful for "adult" nights.
Kinley has discovered the world of cartoons. He is watching Tom and Jerry right now. It is cute to see him crawl up in the big chair and point to the tv although I really don't know that I want him watching too much.
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Smileyface said...

i love choc mint brownies...but are they grasshopper brownies?!?!?! those are the best and i can make you some! ps, what's yer email?
we need to schedule a movie night!
great seeing ya, can't believe how grown up kinley acts...he's adorable!!!! oh and yer hubby is getting super skinny! see what those pigs will do!!!

The Timothy's said...

I had fun the other night too when we were leaving i told sean i didnt want to leave all the grown up people. He said i should have stayed but i didnt i dont know why.

SLP said...

I am very jealous! I definitely am in need of some adult interaction! :)