Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bathing Pooper

Yes, you guessed correctly. Kinley pooped in the bathtub AGAIN! Yuck! At least this time it was time for him to get out instead of at the beginning. I tried to get him on the potty, but I was too late. I bleached all his bath toys this morning. I hope this doesn't become a regular thing.
Kinley and I went to Fiesta with my mom. It is really nice if you haven't been in it since the flood. I highly recommend going. Afterwards we went for a walk. It is so nice to be able to be in the fresh air, and Kinley absolutely loves being outside. We got to visit with Great Grandpa and Grandma Johnson too which was fun!

2 comments:

Smileyface said...

yes, i know it's easier to clean without kids in pathway, but when it's naptime, i ONLY drink coffee, talk with Jesus and be on computer...i don't allow myself to work during this time.
hard to believe gabe hasn't pooped in tub yet!!

Heath and Lindsey said...

Love bleach and Lysol. Just wai tfor potty training, then you get to disinfect the toilet everyday too!