Monday, April 21, 2008

Back to Reality

Well, it is back to reality today. Chris and I had a great time getting away. We stayed at the Baymont Inn in Lafayette. It was nice, and I sat in the hot tub which was wonderful! My husband took a nap during this--party pooper. Anyway, we walked around the mall and Chris got me some new clothes for my birthday. :) We ate supper at Texas Roadhouse which was awesome! We both had steak. YUMMY! Kinley stayed with my mom and didn't seem too excited to see us when we got home. I guess that means we can stay away longer next time! :)

4 comments:

Smileyface said...

chris must be working too hard ;)oh wait, we already knew that...glad you guys got to get away....i'm ready for another one myself....i won us a trip ( 2 nights, 3 days) thru that tupperware party, so i'm setting up all the details to go to wisconsin dells, jason has never been there. thank you again for helping make this possible!

Jody said...

It sounds like a lot of fun! I am glad you guys had a good weekend away.

Kim said...

Glad you guys had fun. You were literally right by us. That's funny. :-) Get away weekends are great.

SLP said...

I am JEALOUS! Oh, I already told you that:)