Monday, January 7, 2008

Sweat


Just a thought, but I don't think I should have to sweat in the winter while sitting in my house. Yet, that is what I am doing. We purchased a corn furnace a couple years ago, which is wonderful when it is really cold outside but on days like today when it is 50 degrees outside it boils us. So, I have just turned off our furnace for the day. I hope it stays warm enough in here for the next twelve hours since my husband informed me that he will not be coming home early to get it lighted again! I'm thankful that it is not so bitter cold outside, but I wish I wasn't sweating! The up side is that Kinley doesn't have to wear pants or socks, so he is loving it.

1 comment:

Jody said...

It must be pretty hard to regulate your heat. Kinley looks so cute, he is growing so fast.