Friday, January 4, 2008

History

Chris and I (Mandy) have been married for five years. We have one son, Kinley Paul, who is 14 months old. He is the light of our lives these days, and we're not sure what we did before he arrived. Chris works on a pig farm called Perfume Acres (Ha!). He started there four months ago and so far has enjoyed working there. I get the priveledge of staying home with Kinley. I'm so thankful I don't have to miss anything in his life. I do work one afternoon a week at our church, Living Hope, keeping the books. Kinley stays with Grandma or A.Marci. We are thankful for every blessing God has given us in our family, friends, and marriage.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Mandy,
Welcome to blog world. I look forward to checking in on you. I hope you don't mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog.