Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sleepytime

All in all I have been feeling pretty good so far with this pregnancy. However, the last week or so I have gotten really really tired in the afternoons. I'm so glad Kinley takes great afternoon naps so I can lay down too!
Sally, Marci, Mom, and I got to go Christmas shopping yesterday with no kids! We helped mom get a lot of her shopping done which was great! We also ate lunch at Cheddars which was delicious! They have a great lunch special where you can choose two or three things for a good price. I got a loaded baked potato, ceasar salad, and half of a ham and turkey sandwich. It was so good that I was tempted to drive to Champaign today just to get it again. :) Just kidding. How is everyone comping on Christmas shopping? I'm actually about half done and it feels great!
Well, I'm off to take a nap! Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

Shel said...

Wow, you're way ahead of the game. I have only just started thinking about Christmas gifts! Thanks for the info on grunting. I think we may move Clara to her own room soon (way sooner than we originally planned). It will make the night nursings more of a pain for me, but at least I'll sleep better afterwards. We'll see. Thanks!

Michelle

The Timothy's said...

I am almost done too. I need to go to Champaign or Kankakee though so I can do more. We should make a trip out of it if your up to it

The Timothy's said...

are mondays not good your way for that kinda trip?

Smileyface said...

i'm halfway done....it feels like it came so quickly this year!