Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Bump

Well, Chris and I aren't very good about keeping secrets around here, so I thought I would go ahead and blog this since I've told everyone I've seen. :) Chris and I are expecting our second baby! Hurray! We've been trying for awhile now and are so thankful for this baby on the way. I'm not even for sure how far along I am--I'm not going to the doctor until December. I've been feeling great so far and don't really have a baby bump yet I was just trying to think of something clever for the title. Praise God for His faithfulness in all things!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE BABIES!!! Congrats!

Jody said...

Congratulations, I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.

Heath and Lindsey said...

awesome.

Kim said...

Hooray!! Congratulations!! We're so happy for you.

The Timothy's said...

woo hoo for baby i am so happy for you guys I cant even express it.

Smileyface said...

yeah for babies....a couple people asked me since marci and mandy are pregnant does this mean you are or will be too? what?!?!!?! no...i am not pregnant...just to be clear. i'm enjoying my two babes right now until God says it's time for another. we are SUPER excited for you guys!!! God is sooooo good!

Chad and Alison said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! We look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!

Shel said...

Congratulations Mandy!! That is so wonderful for you both! We'll be thinking of you guys!