Monday, May 19, 2008

Dinner & A Movie

Chris and I got to go with a big group of ADULTS from our church to see Prince Caspian yesterday afternoon. First we ate at O'Charlies which was really yummy and then we all headed to the movie. We followed Ben to one of the front rows, which made me a little dizzy during some scenes, but it was fun. The movie was good although I didn't care for the ending (I won't ruin it). It was a great day out. Thanks to Aunt Sally and Uncle Erik who took care of Kinley for the day. He slept long and hard last night so he must of had fun.

Side Note: Kinley is doing fine now. We did take him this morning for a follow up chest x-ray that we should hear about later this week, but I'm sure it will be fine. Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yea! Sounds like fun. Glad you were able to have some adult time. :-)