Friday, September 25, 2009

Three Months Already






Well, hello blog world. I'm so excited to have our internet back at least for the time being. I'm not sure where to start, so I will start with our new precious gift from God. Joshua is such an easy baby I truly am spoiled. He started sleeping through the night at six weeks old and continues to amaze me with how much he sleeps. He smiles all the time and loves to be talked too. He has started watching Kinley more and I see him randomly smile at him while he watches him play. Kinley has adjusted well and really doesn't pay a whole lot of attention to Joshua. He'll stop everyone once in awhile and say "hi Joshua" and then keep on playing. He does like to get his hands in and help when it is Joshua's bathtime though. :) I can't imagine life without my two precious sons and I'm so thankful for them.

No comments: