I would have to say my top five things are:
1. "Bear-bear"-Kinley's very soft bear/blankie that he loves to snuggle with and has to have for naps and bedtime. It is always great too when he gets hurt. We have 2 to rotate when one is being washed.
2. divided bowls by tupperware--I use them for every meal at home except breakfast and they are great to take to restaraunts too. They come with lids so you can stick a spoon in and some fruit or whatever when you know you are going to be eating out.
3. Children't Ibuprofin-I agree with you Lindsey. I prefer this to tylenol. I always make sure I have some in the house.
4. I know I'm copying Sally, but I'd have to say my super comfy rocking chair Chris got me when I was expecting Kinley. It is great to rock in for both of us!
5. My footstool that Marci gave me to use with my rocking chair. We didn't have room for the big one that came with the chair. But this little wooden one is just the right height for my feet to be comfy.