Friday, June 6, 2008

Who needs toys?




Kinley has had fun playing in the big box that our new desk chair came in. It still amazes me what really entertains him and other kids that I have seen. They really don't play with "toys" a whole lot. They wonder around playing with whatever they can around the house. Kinley's favorites are clothes, shoes, kitchen utensils, and now this big box. Good thing we don't go buy him new toys all the time, because they would just go to waste. I'm sitting in our new desk chair. . . it is so comfy! A lot better than the folding chair we were using. I put it together yesterday and was very impressed with myself. :) Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Smileyface said...

well i must say gabe is FINALLY playing with toys!!! it's sooooooooo nice!!! maybe kinley will take after him and catch on to it soon.

Smileyface said...

i tagged you...please see my blog today. hava great weekend!