Thursday, February 5, 2009

And the Verdict is in

Well . . . we found out we are having another boy! Of course we are both very excited. It was so fun to see him in there. He had his little legs stretched out straight and looked like he was sucking his thumb. :) The lady doing the sonogram messed up at first and said it was a girl, and then four or five minutes later she pointed out that she had made a mistake and it was definitely a little boy. My due date is June 22nd or the end of June sometime as everything seems to point to a little different date. Kinley went with us, but I don't think he is really catching on to what is about to happen. He kept saying "Mommy sleep? Mommy nap?" because I was laying down on the bed. We tried to point out the baby on the screen, but I'm sure it just looked like a blob to him. So, I guess we will be looking at blue again. :) Thank you God for a healthy baby boy!

5 comments:

Shel said...

Congrats!!! That is so excited. A little brother for Kinley! He is adorable, by the way (and so big)!

Smileyface said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun as I could tell you well ;)

Kim said...

Congrats! We're so happy for your healthy baby!

Jenny said...

I could have guessed it was a boy. That is all I really know. Although, I do know Mia, and Katie is going to have a girl. Boy are super fun! Kinley will have so much fun with a brother.

The Timothy's said...

yeah baby boy congrats Mandy