The five best things about having a small house . . .
1. You can clean the whole house in an hour and a half if you're really feeling energetic.
2. You know where everyone is all the time and what they are doing, which comes in handy with a 2 year old.
3. You would know if someone were breaking in very quickly.
4. It is easy to heat and stay warm and toasty.
5. You can say "we don't have room for that" when people offer you things you don't want.
This is me being thankful for the house God has given us for now. :)